As the mom of a child entering middle school, I realize my son will need a strong foundation no matter what career path he chooses. Many careers require a mastery of mathematics and the ability to apply logic, critical thinking and creative reasoning. Unfortunately, most schools don’t teach students HOW to think logically or creatively. Instead the focus is on teaching to standardized tests that only require memorization of formulas and facts.
Luckily at the Institute for Mathematics and Computer Science (IMACS), they offer an alternative where your child can develop strong logic and reasoning skills used to solve complex problems.
IMACS IS NOT TUTORING! There is no rote learning, no dry concepts, and no drill-and-kill! The focus is on creating understanding of the essential tools used to solve interesting problems. For over 20 years IMACS has been giving children a competitive edge by teaching them HOW to think critically, how to solve problems, and how to use logic and reasoning.
You can learn more about IMACS’s Programs on Cori’s Cozy Corner.
Want to have your child take a FREE placement class to see just what all the fun is about?
Sign up now for a FREE PLACEMENT CLASS.
*****Exclusive 20% Discount****
Please make sure to tell them that you heard about IMACS from Cori’s Cozy Corner’s Giveaway.
This will give you an exclusive 20% discount on first quarter classes if you are a new student to IMACS.
IMACS and Cori’s Cozy Corner are joining together with several other bloggers to bring readers this awesome giveaway of an 8 week class session to one of our lucky winners.
Read below to see how to enter.
- IMACS is giving away one enrollment in the first quarter of its Mathematics Enrichment program described at http://www.imacs.org/class-curriculum/math-enrichment/. Depending on location, this 8-week quarter generally starts during the second week of September 2014. Exact schedules can be found at http://www.imacs.org/class-schedules/after-school/. Any student, currently enrolled at IMACS or not, may qualify for this giveaway.
- The winner may choose to attend classes at any of IMACS’ five South Florida teaching centers (Aventura, Boca, Ft. Lauderdale, Plantation, and Weston).
- The winner will need to attend a placement class so that IMACS can place them in the correct level of instruction.
- In addition, a new family who enrolls a new student in the first quarter of Mathematics Enrichment this Fall and indicates that they learned about IMACS from the sponsored post will receive 20% off their tution for this first quarter. This discount may not be combined with any other discounts including, but not limited to, the standard sibling discount.
- To qualify, entrants must complete BOTH of the mandatory entries on the Giveaway Tools Widget below: