- Good Luck Charms Miami Fall Giveaway!
- Press Release: Mundo Lanugo Kicks Off Hispanic Heritage Month with Pro-Social Initiative, “Soy Americano y Latino de Corazon”
- The newest IKEA store opens in Miami tomorrow! #IKEAMiami
- Kids are ready for Back to School in Style with Cartoon Cuts (and mommy is too!)
- Get Back To School Physicals & More at Your Neighborhood Walgreens! #WalgreensLatino #CollectiveBias #Shop
- Anna Norton on Good Luck Charms Miami Fall Giveaway!
- Anita Rivera on Good Luck Charms Miami Fall Giveaway!
- Bohemian Babushka (@BBabushka) on Press Release: Mundo Lanugo Kicks Off Hispanic Heritage Month with Pro-Social Initiative, “Soy Americano y Latino de Corazon”
- Bohemian Babushka (@BBabushka) on Good Luck Charms Miami Fall Giveaway!
- dailycurlz on Get Back To School Physicals & More at Your Neighborhood Walgreens! #WalgreensLatino #CollectiveBias #Shop
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Disclosure: I was invited to a pre-screening of Iron Man 3 by Disney Pictures. All opinions are my own. I’ll admit it, I’m an Iron Man FanGirl. Tony Stark is a narcissistic millionaire genius, but underneath it all, he’s a … Continue reading
The boys love the Harry Potter series, and when they saw this book at T.J. Maxx yesterday they flipped! At $6.99 I wasn’t even going to hesitate in buying it, unfortunately it was all bent out of shape and we … Continue reading
In just a few short hours (about 6 of them to be exact), my first born turns ten. 10. How did that happen? It feels like just yesterday, but also like a lifetime ago. Ten years ago tomorrow, I became … Continue reading
My name is Amanda, and I’m a bad blogger. It has been 27 days since my last post. (“Hello, Amanda.”) Everyone always asks me how, with two kids and a full time job, I find time for blogging and social … Continue reading
Did you know that babies born prior to 37 weeks are more prone to infections from viruses like the common cold, the flu, or respiratory syncytial virus (RSV)? While in utero, a baby’s lungs are the last organ to form. … Continue reading
The four of us went to a sneak peek of Disney Pictures’ newest film Wreck-It Ralph on Tuesday, and we absolutely loved it! Both boys are at the age where they are into video games, so they really liked the … Continue reading
Yikes!! Has it really been 16 days since I last posted??! I’ve got so much to say that I don’t know where to start. And I’m strapped for time right now, but I’m listing the following key words to remind … Continue reading
It was a busy weekend at Casa Dufau, prepping for Tropical Storm Isaac (I’m praying his wrath in NOLA and the surrounding areas is minimal this evening). But while we were putting up shutters and getting our supplies ready, here’s … Continue reading