- Good Luck Charms Miami Fall Giveaway!
- Press Release: Mundo Lanugo Kicks Off Hispanic Heritage Month with Pro-Social Initiative, “Soy Americano y Latino de Corazon”
- The newest IKEA store opens in Miami tomorrow! #IKEAMiami
- Kids are ready for Back to School in Style with Cartoon Cuts (and mommy is too!)
- Get Back To School Physicals & More at Your Neighborhood Walgreens! #WalgreensLatino #CollectiveBias #Shop
- Bohemian Babushka (@BBabushka) on Press Release: Mundo Lanugo Kicks Off Hispanic Heritage Month with Pro-Social Initiative, “Soy Americano y Latino de Corazon”
- Bohemian Babushka (@BBabushka) on Good Luck Charms Miami Fall Giveaway!
- dailycurlz on Get Back To School Physicals & More at Your Neighborhood Walgreens! #WalgreensLatino #CollectiveBias #Shop
- Bohemian Babushka (@BBabushka) on Get Back To School Physicals & More at Your Neighborhood Walgreens! #WalgreensLatino #CollectiveBias #Shop
- writersblock on Planes: Fire & Rescue in theaters now!
Category Archives: Life Happens
Throughout the summer, the boys have a pretty flexible schedule. I let them play whatever they want, and they can stay up past their normal bedtime since there’s no rush to get to school the next day. This is a … Continue reading
Do you know what it’s like to live in paradise? I do, though we don’t take advantage of it as much as we should. But that changed this past holiday weekend. We headed south, just a little over an hour … Continue reading
It’s been almost two weeks since Brandon finished 5th grade. Almost two weeks since I’ve been brainstorming in my head how to write this post. The last month or so was a whirlwind of events: 5th Grade trip to Busch … Continue reading
About two weeks ago, we moved out of the house we called ours for just over 8 years into a bigger, lovelier house just a mile and a half away. Even though it’s not “ours”, we love it as if … Continue reading
The last few weeks have been tough for my family, to say the least. After losing my grandfather unexpectedly on January 30th, we lost my great uncle on March 3rd, just four weeks later. While his death was expected due … Continue reading
How did we celebrate and commemorate Brandon’s 11th birthday? If you know us well, you know the answer: we went to Disney, of course! We’re trying to maximize our annual passes as we aren’t sure yet if our financial situation … Continue reading
To the darling boy who made me a mother on this very day, 11 years ago. Thank you for choosing me. Thank you for showing me what it means to love unconditionally. Thank you for making me a better person, … Continue reading
As I reflect on the past year, I am grateful for the love of family and friends, the lessons learned throughout the year, and the hope and possibility that lies in the year ahead. Our household survived six months … Continue reading
Today, I’m thankful for my wonderful husband and amazing boys. I’m thankful for my family, they are my rock. I’m thankful for friends who are there through good and bad. I’m thankful for our health and prosperity. I’m thankful for … Continue reading