I wasn’t sure how I was going to get here, but the universe gave me a push and here I am. I’m excited. And terrified. But I’m more the former than the latter. There are so many options, so many paths I can take right now. I’ve got dozens of ideas buzzing in my head. I’m going to stand here, contemplate them all, and let the chips fall where they may. I’m going to allow whatever is supposed to happen happen organically. This is my moment to shine, for everything I love and am fond of to combine forces and give me the opportunity of my dreams. And I’m terrified. But so excited.
- Jenna Wood on Sandy tries Purina ONE Smartblend, and starts the 28 Day Challenge
- karina on Exclusive Cyber Monday Deal: Cirque Du Soleil AMALUNA, Plus Giveaway!
- amanda on Establishing and Sticking to a Reasonable and Responsible Budget with Capital One 360
- writersblock on Establishing and Sticking to a Reasonable and Responsible Budget with Capital One 360
- writersblock on I have a running partner!