Pine-Sol Personality Quiz

Oh my gosh, if my head weren’t attached to my body I’d lose it!

I almost forgot to share this with you. It’s a fun little personality quiz from Pine-Sol, based on a study done by The Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation.

I took the quiz, and my scent personality is New Garden Fresh:

You are an even-keeled person who adjusts well to whatever environment you may be in. People may think you are on the quiet side, but really you are keenly observant and love learning about the world around you. You have a knack for listening and understanding others’ predicaments – so much so that your friends and family often come to you for advice. You are trustworthy, charming and very easy to get along with.

You are most romantically compatible with New Garden Fresh or New Improved Lemon Fresh.

(hmm, I wonder if hubby would be either of the two mentioned above…)

Take this fun Science of Scent quiz for your chance to win an iPad2 and a year’s supply of Pine-Sol products. Make sure you click “continue” after the results are shown to enter the contest. It’s open to residents of the 50 states 18 years or older. The contest officially ends today, so get to it!

Be sure to leave me a comment with your Scent Personality results. =)

Disclaimer: participating in this blogger contest makes me eligible to win an iPad2 and a year´s supply of Pine-Sol.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Pine-Sol Personality Quiz

1. Yoslaine says:

I got Garden Fresh as well. Sounds a bit like me…

2. Tere says:

The funny thing is, this is totally true!

Your scent personality is New Improved Lavender Clean:

You are an extrovert and love to be the center of attention. Tirelessly energetic, you are known for your dramatic flair and unpredictable nature. You thrive at a frenetic pace and can become easily bored if you are not entertained or engaged in an activity that matters to you. You love to daydream and you are incredibly romantic. You thrive in a relationship where your partner lets you shine.

You are most romantically compatible with New Sparking Wave.

3. wendy says:

Only because I love you! I hardly ever do anything like this! 🙂
    I got Garnen Fresh too… Brandon laughed when I read the “very easy to get along with” part…que pesado…

4. Claudia says:

I got the same result as Tere.

5. Silvia says:

I got garden fresh too. I love Pine Sol, the regular scent, and have used it for over 30 years!

6. Michele caridad says:

Your scent personality is New Sparkling Wave:

You are a people person and a team player. Making friends comes easily to you and you tend to see the best in others. There is nothing more important to you than family, and you base your life decisions around them. You are very even tempered and a good listener. You tend not to take risks and prefer low-key activities on the weekends with close friends and family.

You are most romantically compatible with New Improved Lemon Fresh.
    …… (WAIT A SECOND… Romantic compatibility? My husband? mine would have to know how to clean to know his pinesol scent! That’s a far stretch of any imagination! ) LOL

7. Ariadna says: